Infoblox is seeking for a Renewals Sales Representative Middle East based in Dubai. This person will be responsible for managing renewals in the (E)MEA region and working closely with Sales, Legal, Finance, Technical Support, Customer Success, channel partners and customers to expedite the sale and closure of all maintenance and subscription renewals. This position reports to the Director of WW Service Renewals.The ideal candidate will be expected to meet or exceed targets for maintenance and subscription renewals and come with strong working knowledge of the service business including co-termination, service terms, terms and conditions, etc. There will be plenty of opportunity for learning as you get familiar with your role.Responsibilities
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Responsible for the timely generation of renewal quotes, including validation, auditing, and management of all aspects of Infoblox maintenance and subscription renewals.
- Coordinate with external parties and sales team to ensure renewals are renewed on-time.
- Provide and maintain a detailed 120 day forecast in Salesforce.com.
- Seek out and execute on upsell opportunities including co-termination and multi-year Renewals.
- Help shape the renewal process by offering ideas on ways to optimize the renewal process.
- Work with Customer Success, Support and Account Executives to maximize customer value to translate to high customer retention and renewal rates.
- Maintain and update Salesforce records to summarize all customer and partner contacts and opportunities.
- Communicate sales activity with manager through regularly scheduled account https://
- r with special projects as requested. Requirements At least 3 to 5 years service renewal experience with an emph
- asis on a channel (preferably networking industry).Fluency, both v
- erbal and written, in Arabic and English is a must.Comfortable working independently in a field office while
- reporting to management based in t
- he US and Europe.History of quota over-achievement.Experience working with both internal and exte
- rnal customers in a multi-tier channel environment.Ability to work with and ef
- fectively communicate with senior level management.Strong communication skills to clearly and accurately convey complex service concepts to interna
- l and client facing teams at all management levels.Proficient Exc
- el and strong Oracle and Salesforce.com background.Committed, detail oriented, effective communicator, self-starter wi
- th strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.Abi
- lity to organize, drive and deliver on initiatives.Proven ability to process business accurate
- ly yet efficiently under time sensitive situations.Ability to work in a fast-paced environm
- ent, juggling multiple priorities, with initiative.Results ori
- player with strong attention to detail.E
ducation Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To